Blister Plaster Large
Blister Plaster Large – High performance foot plaster technologyHansaplast Blister Plasters Large relieve pressure and pain immediately due to the Hydrocolloid Technology - this protects the affected area and relieves pain instantly. The active gel cushion is based on the principle of moist healing and contains superabsorbers. These soak up blister fluid and allow a protective layer of gel to form over the wound – creating the ideal conditions for healing.
Hansaplast Blister Plasters Large are suitable for use anywhere on the foot, but they’re especially useful for heels and balls of the feet. These plasters for blisters give immediate pain relief and protect the wound from pressure. They guard against additional friction, making them ideal for when shoes are rubbing – in fact, shoes are one of the main cause of blisters! By keeping dirt and bacteria away from the affected area, the blister plasters further aid swift healing.
Thanks to Hansaplast Adhesion Technology these large blister plasters will stay in place for up to 48h. They’re waterproof, so showering is not a problem – and they’re sweat-proof, too. Good news for those of us who love sport and running.
The easy-to-use application system allows you to apply these plasters for blisters quickly and without wrinkles. You’re guaranteed a fuss-free application for when you’re out and about.
We know that happy feet mean a happy you! The neat blue refillable box goes wherever you do, so you’ll never be caught without your blister plasters again.
Based on clinical studies, this product is confirmed to be skin-compatible.
How to Use
Dr Kuhlmann’s Expert Tips – Help your blisters heal faster with proper application
- Self-surgery is not recommended. For example, don’t puncture the blister and don’t remove any outer layers of skin, because this can cause infection
- Existing blisters should be disinfected
- Make sure your skin is clean and dry before applying the blister plaster
- Attach the plaster without wrinkles and press firmly
- Don’t change the plaster until it falls off by itself
Blister Plaster Large
||Type:||Size:||5,8 cm x 3,4 cm||Quantity:||
Frequently Asked Questions (5)
1. Why do blisters occur?Most of the time, blisters will appear in areas where the skin is exposed to pressure and friction over a long period of time. This is often during sports or when wearing new shoes. Pressure and friction tend to cause the upper layer of the skin (the epidermis) to move back and forth over the underlying layer. A void appears between the two skin layers and fluid seeps into it. The resulting bubble of fluid is the blister.
2. What is the best way to treat blisters?If the blister has already formed, the area should be protected from further pressure and contamination. Hansaplast Blister Plasters work using Hydrocolloid Technology. As the blister fluid is absorbed and an optimal moist wound healing environment is created, the wound can heal faster. At the same time, the blister plaster safely seals and protects the area against dirt and bacteria. In addition, Hansaplast plasters for blisters give instant pain relief and protect from any further pressure.
3. Should I pop the blister? What should I do if it does pop accidentally?Blisters shouldn’t be intentionally popped. They serve a purpose and are there to protect against additional infection. If your blister is already ruptured, the remaining skin layer should not be removed. In that case it is important to protect the wound from external influences and contamination. The affected area should be cleaned and dried carefully before putting on a blister plaster, and if the blister is already deroofed we recommend giving the area an extra disinfection. Hansaplast Blister Plasters with Hydrocolloid Technology instantly relieve pain from pressure and reduce friction. They create an optimal moist wound healing environment which allows the wound to heal faster. The healing process is aided even further because the blister is safely sealed and protected from dirt and bacteria.
4. Can I use a healing cream underneath the Hansaplast Blister Plaster?We don’t recommend using any products at all underneath the blister plaster. There’s a chance they may reduce the effectiveness and adhesive power of the plaster.
5. How do I know when it’s time to change the blister plaster?In order not to disturb the healing process, and as long as there are no signs of infection, the plaster should be left in place for several days. It should only be changed when it peels off by itself. Hansaplast Blister Plaster with Hydrocolloid Technology creates an optimal moist wound healing environment that allows the wound to heal faster.