Blister Plaster REFILL
Blister Plaster REFILL pack
Do your bit for the sustainability of the environment by refilling your little blue Hansaplast Blister Plaster box. This pack contains 6 Large Blister Plasters.
These Hansaplast Blister Plasters relieve pain instantly due to the Hydrocolloid Technology. They protect the affected area from any additional pressure and friction. The active gel cushion is based on the principle of moist healing. Superabsorbers soak up blister fluid and a protective layer of gel forms over the wound. This keeps out bacteria and creates perfect conditions for healing.
Hansaplast Adhesion Technology ensures that these blister plasters will stay in place for upwards of 48h. Showering and bathing are not a problem – they are waterproof. And for the runners and sports people among us - they’re sweat- proof, too.
The easy-to-use application system lets you apply the plaster swiftly and smoothly, without wrinkles.
We know that happy feet mean happy you! This refill pack makes it simple to top up your little blue Hansaplast blister plaster box in your favourite design with 6 new Large Blister Plasters. The easy way to ensure you’ll never be without them – you have them on you when you need them the most.
Based on clinical studies, this product is confirmed to be skin-compatible.
How to Use
Dr Kuhlmann’s Expert Tips – Help your blisters heal faster with proper application
- Self-surgery is not recommended. For example, don’t puncture the blister and don’t remove any outer layers of skin, because this can cause infection
- Existing blisters should be disinfected
- Make sure your skin is clean and dry before applying the blister plaster
- Attach the plaster without wrinkles and press firmly
- Don’t change the plaster until it falls off by itself
Blister Plaster Large
||Type:||Size:||5,8 cm x 3,4 cm||Quantity:||
Frequently Asked Questions (5)
1. What makes a blister appear?Blisters will usually appear on areas of skin that have been exposed to pressure and friction for a long time. These stressors cause the upper layer of the skin (the epidermis) to move back and forth over the layer underneath. A space opens up between both skin layers, fluid fills it - and a blister is formed.
2. What’s the best way to treat blisters?If the blister has already formed, the area should be protected from any more pressure, friction and bacteria so that it can heal as quickly as possible.
Hansaplast Blister Plaster with its Hydrocolloid Technology helps blisters to heal. Super absorbers soak up the blister fluid and create a moist healing environment. The blister is safely sealed and protected, too, which also helps the healing process. The Hansaplast Blister Plaster relieves pain immediately by easing further pressure on the area.
3. Do I need to pop the blister? What should I do if it popped accidentally?Ideally a blister should not be ruptured. The roof of the blister roof protects against additional infection, it’s there for a reason! Even if a blister is already open – leave the skin where it is. Whichever is true for you, remember to protect the wound from external influences and contamination. Before applying the blister plaster, the affected area should be cleaned and dried carefully. If the blister has already popped, we recommend additional disinfection.
Hansaplast Blister Plaster with its Hydrocolloid Technology relieves pain immediately by protecting the affected area from pressure and friction. It creates an optimal moist healing environment that allows the wound to heal faster. While you’re wearing the plaster, the blister is also safely sealed and protected from dirt and bacteria.
4. Should I apply any healing cream or lotion under the Hansaplast Blister Plaster?No, we don’t recommend that you use anything at all. Using any skin cream or products underneath the blister plaster may reduce the effectiveness and the adhesive power of the product.
5. How do I know when it’s time to change the blister plaster?In order not to disturb the healing process, and as long as there are no signs of infection, the plaster should be left in place for several days. It should only be changed when it peels off by itself. Hansaplast Blister Plaster with Hydrocolloid Technology creates an optimal moist wound healing environment that allows the wound to heal faster.