Support recovery of leg muscles
Sport Compression Socks (L)
Sport Compression Socks
Developed in collaboration with renowned physiotherapists, sport doctors and athletes.
Sport Compression Socks are designed to offer compression and support muscles during physical activity and sports. They also help to enhance muscle recovery.
Help to improve blood circulation, support recovery of leg muscles and prevent muscle damage.
How to Use
Frequently Asked Questions (5)
1. When should I wear the Sport Compression Socks?It is recommended to wear the Sport Compression Socks during physical activity and sports.
2. Precautions and warnings to be considered when wearing Sport Compression SocksThe Sport Compression Socks should only be used on clean, intact skin.
While wearing, make sure the product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restriced.
Avoid wearing for prolonged periods e.g. whilst sleeping.
Do not use the product if you suffer from poor blood circulation, existing thrombosis or arterial disease.
If a rash develops, discontinue use. If you have any question or doubt with regard to wearing sport compression socks consult your doctor or pharmacist.
3. When should I NOT wear the Sport Compression Socks?Do not use if you have a know allergy to any of the specific materials:
Polyamide, Polyester, Elastane
The product is latex free.
4. What does the Oekotex Standard stand for?The STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is a worldwide consistent, independent testing and certification system for raw, semi-finished, and finished textile products at all processing levels, as well as accessory materials used.
For further information, please see www.oeko-tex.com
5. Can I wear the Sport Compression Socks over night/while sleeping?The Sport Compression Socks are designed for wearing during physical activities and sport; Avoid wearing the socks for prolonged periods e.g. whilst sleeping. It has to be ensured that while wearing, the product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted.
Please see directions section for further information on directions.
Machine wash in cold/cool water (~30ºC) using the gentle or delicate wash cycle setting
Wash with similar colors using a laundry detergent with no additives (no fabric softener)
Lay flat to air dry, do NOT put your product in the dryer