Anatomic design for individual fit
Sport Knee Brace (L)
Sport Knee Brace
Developed in collaboration with renowned physiotherapists, sport doctors and athletes.
- Sport Knee Brace is designed to offer compression and support to relieve pain associated with sprains, chronic knee instability, symptoms of overuse, joint pain and osteoarthritis. It also helps to prevent re-injury.
- Patella inlay helps reduce impact and offers extra comfort.
- Latex free.
How to Use
1. When and how should I wear the Knee Support?
It is recommended to wear the Knee Support during activities that lead to discomfort. Knee Supports are usually worn directly on the skin. However, if it is more convenient to you, you can also wear it over thin, tight fitting clothes. The support can be worn on the left and the right knee. For detailed application advice see the provided information on the folding box. Please seek medical advice if in doubt about the injury.
2. Precautions and warnings to be considered when wearing Knee Supports
The Knee Support should only be used on clean, intact skin. While wearing, make sure the product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restriced. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods e.g. whilst sleeping.
If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician.
3. When should I NOT wear the Knee Support?
Do not use if you suffer from vascular diseases or have a know allergy to any of the specific materials:
Polyamide, Polyester, Elastane, Thermoplastic Polyurethane TPU, Thermoplastic Rubber TPR, Carbon Steel, Silicone
4. Can I wear the Knee Support over night/while sleeping?
The Sport Knee Support is designed for wearing during physical movement or sports. Avoid wearing the support for prolonged periods e.g. whilst sleeping. It has to be ensured that while wearing, the product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Furthermore, supports are not intended to immobilize but to be worn during activity to enable the positive effect on the body and the healing process.
Please see directions section for further information on directions.
5. Can I wash the Knee Support?
Yes. All Hansaplast Supports are made with machine-washable materials. Here’s how to care for your support: For products with Velcro® straps, fasten them securely at the place provided on the support. Machine wash your support in cold/cool water (~30ºC) using the gentle or delicate cycle. Wash separately using laundry detergent with no additives (do not use fabric softener or Woolite, do not use bleach). Lay your support flat and let it air dry; do not put it in the dryer. Proper washing and drying helps your knit support maintain elasticity and original fit.
6. How should I store the Knee Support?
The product should be kept in a cool and dry place.
Keep away from direct sun light.
7. What do the symbols provided on the folding box mean?
Store in a dry place / Keep dry
Protect from sunlight / heat
Contains natural rubber latex